Rates and Insurance
Individual Session: Please call to discuss session rates.
Couples, Family Session: Please call to discuss session rates.
Since I usually have a waiting list, it can sometimes take a few weeks before we schedule your initial appointment. Most of my clients will say that the services they receive are worth the wait. Please let me know if you need to be seen urgently and we will do what we can to work you into the schedule sooner.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
• Most PPO Insurance Plans Accepted
• Private Pay
• If you are a Kaiser patient, you will need to get authorization from your doctor and then your insurance will cover the cost.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Once an appointment has been scheduled, you will be responsible for paying for it unless you provide 24-hours advance notice of cancellation. Your insurance company will not pay for late cancellations and you will be responsible for the full cost of the session.
I am happy to respond to your questions over the phone or by email. Please contact me for further information or to schedule an appointment. You may call me at (562) 888-1856, or contact me at any time by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.